1. Prepare waterproof coils, waterproof coatings, circular waterproof coating mixing barrels, measuring tools, scrapers, etc.
2. The waterproof coating must be proportioned according to the product instructions, (component A: 20kg; group B: 10kg), according to the ratio of A: B=2:1, and the appropriate mixing amount is 30kg.
3. The waterproof coating should be stirred evenly, the stirring time is about 3-5 minutes, and stir until the mixed liquid of the two components of A and B glows black and bright.
4. When the temperature is lower than 5C, in order to ensure the construction quality, while stirring the waterproof coating, 3-8% of the weight of the waterproof coating can be added as a thinner; indirect steam can also be used to separate the first and second components of the waterproof coating. Preheating, but during preheating, both components A and B must not be exposed to water, and open flame heating is strictly prohibited.
5. Start the evenly stirred waterproof paint from one end of one side of the ballast wall, pour out the waterproof paint, and apply a scraper to the other end according to the painting width of about 90cm.
6. The waterproof coating should not exceed 20 minutes at the latest from the end of mixing to the completion of painting.
7. The waterproof coating should be applied evenly, with a thickness of 1.5m, and the two coatings should be connected well.
Paving of waterproof membrane
1. Paving the waterproof coiled material is carried out in the order of–painting the waterproof coating and–laying the waterproof coiled material; and first laying the ballast wall on one side.
When the waterproofing membrane has been laid out, another one will be laid.
2. The waterproof coiled material should be spread to the inner roots of the end walls, inner and outer walls.
3. When paving, a scraper is used to push the waterproof coiled material smoothly, and make the edge of the waterproof coiled material have no wings and no hollow drum in other parts.
4. When the beam span is greater than 16m, it is allowed to overlap once in the longitudinal direction of the waterproof membrane.
Post time: May-27-2021